It's time, once again, for a collection of things I found interesting in the world around me.
- Some big news: Last Monday my girlfriend and I got married! It has been a wonderful week thus far full of family and love.
- To help start your weekend off right, here is a video of astronauts on the moon falling. It's not only a bit funny to watch but also interesting to see how different handling gravity on the moon is compared to here on Earth. Just something we don't really think about every day.
- I shared a list of tips and tricks to help you stay productive throughout the day. I try my best to do all of these when I am having difficulty being productive and I find that they help me a lot.
- Tom Holland is by far my favorite Spider-Man actor and I absolutely appreciate his performance in Lip Sync Battle. It was a wonderful spectacle and the amount of confidence you can see in his performance it is nothing short of admirable.
- I've begun to read more books about writing to help sharpen my storytelling skills. I am starting off with Storycraft by Jack Hart. So far I have really enjoyed it. Then I am moving on to a book that was recommended to me by one of my professors back at university, Story: Substance, Structure, and the Principles of Screenwriting by Robert McKee. I am particularly excited about reading Story since Jack Hart keeps referencing Robert McKee in his book. Then The Elements of Journalism by Bill Kovach and Tom Rosenstiel so I can learn more about journalistic writing and, finally, Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott.